(This glove is currently on backorder - lead time could be 4-5 weeks)
Each kit contains one pair of rubber and leather gloves with a nylon storage bag. The kit exceeds all requirements of ASTM D120, OSHA regulations and NFPA 70E requirements
- Max use voltage 17,000V AC/25,500V DC
- The 14" insulating natural rubber glove construction offers excellent dielectric properties combined with flexibility and strength. The contoured shape reduces hand fatigue while the rolled cuff increases durability during donning and doffing.
- The 14" top grain cowhide leather protector has a 5" Hi-Vis orange gauntlet and a reinforced thumb crotch
- The 14" nylon protective glove bag with hanging clip is ventilated
- Applications include power and communication utilities, plant and facility maintenance, hybrid auto manufacturing/repair/service, electrical contracting and power generation
Warning: Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it should be removed from service.