- Hazard Risk Category 4
- 40 Cal Arc Rating
- NorFab NF Arc and Omni Quilt material construction
- Jacket: 35” length, covered zipper front closure, storm flap with Velcro® closure, military collar, Nomex® Wristlets
- Bib Overalls: Adjustable straps, pockets, covered zipper fly closure, waist and side button closure, zipper leg openings with expandable gore
- Hood Assembly: Hard cap included, Paulson 3-phase tinted replaceable lens with anti-fog coating, meets ANSI Z87.1
- Hood with Patented Cooling System: Battery operated detachable cooling fan, batteries included
- Equipment Bag: 600 denier lightweight Nylon, inner glove pocket with Velcro® closure, water repellant, handling straps, zipper closure
- Hood Bag
- Safety Glasses & ear plugs
**Light not included**
NFPA 70E requires the entire body to be equally covered. Leggings must be worn with the hood and long coat option.
Warning: Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it should be removed from service.