Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access:
You can access our website and browse the site without disclosing your personal data, however, you must provide certain personal data if you choose to place an order through this website.
Services and Links to our Website:
Our website does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others but does include links to other websites.
- Technical administration of the website
- Customer administration
- We collect and store personal information that is required to process orders placed on this website.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
- The primary purpose of collecting personal data is for verifying and validating information collected during the shopping process. If you provide permission for us to contact you via e-mail, you may receive promotional advertising and/or requests for feedback.
- Your personal data will not be used for any new purpose without your explicit consent.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children and take specific steps to protect the privacy of children by making reasonable efforts to ensure that a parent has authorized the collection of the child's personal data.
Confidentiality/Security:We provide a secure SSL transmission method to send us the following types of personal data:
- Primary personal data (such as name and contact details)
- Identifiers (such as credit card details, website password)
- Unauthorized access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorized modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitor's personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the Personal Data we May Hold About You:Steel Grip, Inc. only maintains personal data required to fulfill orders/information requests placed on steelgripinc.com.
- To ask whether we are keeping personal data about you - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we do maintain personal data about you, we will provide a readable copy of the personal data, within approximately 2 weeks from the date of request. (Although we may require proof of your identity prior to releasing the data).
- We will provide the information without any charge.
- We allow you to modify the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data erased, rectified or amended, completed.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data, but will give reasons for our refusal.
- We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
Steel Grip, Inc. Legal Disclaimer Intellectual Property:
The content of this site, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangement, are copyright © 2000 - 2007 by Steel Grip, Inc. (hereinafter "Steel Grip"). All rights reserved. Any unauthorized use including, but not limited to, reproduction, transfer, transmission, dissemination and storage in a retrieval system of any content of this website is strictly prohibited.
No Implied Licenses:
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary rights of Steel Grip, Inc or of any third party.